The Hectic Podcast
"Don't give up" with Justin Park
July 18, 2022
Darryl Kelly / Justin Park / Michelle Lee
My guest this week sees life as a journey. With over 20 years of freelancing and entrepreneurship under his belt, Justin Park has learned the value of perseverance as he works toward his goals. He never knows what each day will bring, but he knows he will reach the top of the mountain if he never gives up.
In this week’s episode, Justin shares the processes he uses to keep moving toward his destination. More importantly, we dive into the unique tool he has created to help others stay on-track as they pursue their own goals.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How losing his biggest client helped change his perspective on pursuing life’s goals.
- Why time is one of the most important parts of the journey, as long as you pay attention to what it’s teaching you.
- The ways Justin is using his experiences to help others achieve their goals.
- To accept the process and be patient with yourself, even when things don’t go as planned.
- About Trailhead Journals and the concept behind the name.
- Why regularly re-evaluating your progress and direction is the only way to get where you want to go.
- Simple ways to examine your journey and make sure you’re still on the right path.
- How Justin learned to be okay with how things work, particularly through the ups and downs of freelancing.
- That the journey is going to be hard, but holding onto your values makes it worthwhile.
- What Justin sees as his biggest win, despite the hardships that came with it.
Find Justin's design work here and Trailhead Journals here.