As we wrap season one (can you believe we’re already here?!), we wanted to remember some of the best and most memorable moments of our first season as podcasters. We decided to change things up a bit, so you get to hear our lovely Marketing Coordinator, Michelle, interview me!
Though this is the end of season one, we already have a ton of amazing guests scheduled for season two. We’ll also be releasing some more casual Saturday morning chats in the interim, so be sure to hit subscribe so you don’t miss out!
Until season TWO, my friends, peace! or Cheers :-)
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How I’ve seen myself grow throughout this podcast and what I would say to episode one Darryl about this experience.
- Why I stopped saying “I love it” so much, even if I really do love it.
- About vulnerability and how it surprised me throughout this season.
- Which quote I keep going back to and what it taught me about the pandemic.
- The theme that ran through this season and what multiple guests taught us about discomfort.
- How these conversations helped me own my personal story and struggles.
- Which habit - positive, negative, or both - I think an aspiring freelancer should start or stop doing.
- Which episodes are my and Michelle’s favorites and why.
- What you have to look forward to in season two and our upcoming Saturday morning conversations.
- Why this podcast couldn’t exist without Michelle and our best wishes as she starts her maternity leave!